Graphene: all aspects. Strongly correlated systems: spin and charge density wave, quantum magnetism, superconductivity. Disordered magnetic systems.
- 03/18/08 Mean Field study of the heavy fermion metamagnetic transition
- 03/12/08 Electronic compressibility of a graphene bilayer
- 04/02/07 Unconventional Quantum Phase Transition in a Ring-Exchange Antiferromagnet
Ph.D in Physics, 1994 at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Postdoctoral fellow at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of California at Santa Barbara.
In the news:
- Antonio Castro Neto elected as AAAS Fellow
- Antonio Castro Neto offers expertise on graphene in New Scientist
- Professor Castro Neto to be Editor for Europhysics Letters
- Professor Castro Neto awarded Miller Professorship, becomes Colloquium Editor for Reviews of Modern Physics
- Castro Neto Group Brings 'Tuneability' to Semiconductor